For those of you thinking that this post has something to do with me getting intoxicated, think again...
Tonight I took the kids to the Liquid Fireworks display at Jordan's Furniture (yes, at a furniture store). It had rained all day so I wanted to get them out of the house. We had a blast! Jordan's Furniture is one of the largest furniture stores in Massachusetts and this particular location has lots of free entertainment. They have an Imax movie theatre, restaurant and trapeze school. The entire interior before you enter the store is made of jelly beans (Jelly Belly).
We grabbed a Toll House cookie ice cream (to split because they are HUGE) and sat at a table to watch. The montage of songs they are using this time around is pretty fun. 1) It's Raining Men, 2) I Will Survive, 3) Love Hangover, 4) I'm So Excited.
Declan was bopping his head and clapping to the beats, with a HUGE smile. Alana was dancing with her arms in her chair. Amazingly, when it was over, they were both okay with leaving and said "bye" to the water. Usually they cry and fight about leaving.
1. Small Toll House cookie ice cream=$3.24
2. Free G-rated entertainment=priceless
P.S. The vaccuum is great. It glides easily although it's a little heavy. But after I saw what was in the canister when I finished vacuuming, I decided it's a keeper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So does all that really help them sell furniture??
That sounds like fun! I'll bet if you went again, Declan and Alana would be comfortable enough to dance.
Post a Comment